• Header

AoT Samurai Battles in Italy! Help!

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад#47161от Il_Barbarossa
Il_Barbarossa создал эту тему: AoT Samurai Battles in Italy! Help!
Hello everyone, I write from Italy, where I play with my club, I am also a patternmaker and I love the pieces Zvezda! Since we unfortunately World War II is already played with other systems, while nobody is interested in the Cold War period, however, :( I'd really like to try the system Art of Tactic and I found a chance with Samurai Battles since no regulation is still used for that period and at the same time both me and my friends we have many old pieces of zvezda age of battles of the samurai. we only have one problem, the regularly we have it, the main pieces and also we were able to create even a map to hexagons , only that there was going to start buying the mega box just to get the cards with the stats (since we already have the thumbnails and always zvezda) but we wanted to take only ninja attack for new pieces. How can we find only playing cards of the units of the base case? If I solve this problem you will probably have a new group of players Art of Tactic in Italy.

Greetings to all!

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад#47180от Il_Barbarossa
Il_Barbarossa ответил в теме Re: AoT Samurai Battles in Italy! Help!
Anyone? Hello??

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад#47181от Mr. Колесо
Mr. Колесо ответил в теме Re: AoT Samurai Battles in Italy! Help!
There are no digital version of samurai cards in the internet except this one, peasants with ammo suply. If you want, I can make for you photoes of the cards.
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1799981/samurai-battles

Я не знаю, каким оружием будет вестись Третья Мировая война, но в четвёртой будут использоваться палки и камни.

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад#47185от Il_Barbarossa

Mr. Колесо пишет: There are no digital version of samurai cards in the internet except this one, peasants with ammo suply. If you want, I can make for you photoes of the cards.
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1799981/samurai-battles

It would be wonderful! :o

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад#47186от Mr. Колесо
Mr. Колесо ответил в теме Re: AoT Samurai Battles in Italy! Help!
So, give me your e-mail

Я не знаю, каким оружием будет вестись Третья Мировая война, но в четвёртой будут использоваться палки и камни.

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад#47190от Il_Barbarossa
PM send :)

• Русский (RU)
  • English (UK)